5 nov. 2007

Autorickshaw strike, beers and theatre

Hi people,

The last days we faced an autorickshaw strike. They were fighting against the fact that they will have to change their usual meters for digital ones!....and that they will have to pay for it and not the government. This new measure is to decrease the cheating on the price...but actually it won't change nothing at all. During the strike there was only a few autorickshaw, the consequence was very high prices and no meters at all! That was a quite pain in the ass to move from a place to the other!

Thursday I got my first appointment in an IT company. Things went great and the guys are interested in the product. We'll see those weeks what we can expect. After my meeting, I really really really needed to have some drinks. So we had diner and went to Jesus's place to drink beers, play the werewolf (as usual) and chess. Me, Jesus and Ayan lated till friday morning drinking ron!! After a funny try of Jesus to drive a moto, we shared a rickshaw with Ayan to go back home. As there was only a few one, I managed to get home by 8.30 am!!..
..Friday wasn't a very productive day....at all! hé hé. Anyway, after a drink in a so-called Pub next door, we headed to Armel's place. We got some beers in the roof and ended again me, Jesus and Ayan (the A(lcoholic)-team), helped with Cédric this time. Less drinking that the day before, but I came home at 5 am.

Saturday was a resting day! Sunday I went to theatre to see a play performed at the Central Institute of English and Foreign Language (CIEFL). It was great fun. The play lasted 3h and was in english (ouf!). It was nice to see all the references at the different hindis gods. I only really get the meanings of those references after the play, when an indian friend explained it to me. It's a very interesting mythology!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

People should read this.