13 nov. 2007

GOA trip!

I went to GOA on Friday till Monday. Basically, it’s a tiny state situated on the west coast of India. Goa isn’t really like the others parts of India. This state was still a Portuguese colony till the 60 – 70’s! I have to admit that this is really paradise there!!

Friday, after a fly in an old school plane of Air Deccan, I arrived at Goa Airport. I met Guillaume from the Explort formation and we headed to Vagator. It’s very small, lot of nature, beaches, 65cl bottle beer for 1€, 10€ for 10 gr of marijuana, expats, big parties!!! Amazing!!!! You really have to experience that!

Saturday, after checking out at Jackie’s, we went straight to Old goa with our fuck**g high driver!! Old Goa was the former capital of the state. There are still a lot of churches of the 15 – 16th century in a very good shape. The catholic influence was very huge here! After this sightseeing and historical break, we went to Panaji where we were staying for the night. It’s the capital of GOA. Actually, there are not so much things to see: an amazing church, some very colorful neighborhoods, George bar and the hospital for Guillaume! Hé hé.

Sunday, we went almost at the far end of the state till Palolem! The place is idyllic! This is one of the nicest beaches in the world…with not a single new building to fuck the landscape. There is almost only guest house and bar/restaurant in bamboo hut! The beach is really a paradise!!

I think there are no words to describe GOA. You have to experience it. Like the people say there “You are in Goa man, chill out! Enjoy!’ Here is some pictures, you will get a better idea! Definitely, I’ll be back there soon!!!

xx





































2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Hello dear,

what a awesome w-e we had... For your information, my hand is going pretty well... I cannot feel anything (still some beer in my body??). Just kidding... It is ok I guess...

Puff... Not that nice the reality comeback... But I found some nice place in Mumbai... I went through the city to go to my new hotel and Victoria Terminal and thoses buldings are very nice... But definitely... If you have to choose between Mumbai or Goa... hum...

See you soon my friend... We will share the pictures in Belgium

Enjoy Hyderabad...

Sr. Oc a dit…

Are you having fun, aren't you?
I thought you were there for something like working!!!
But enjoy the beaches little bastard, coz you'll come back soon to the frozen Brussels!!!

Just kidding ;)