25 nov. 2007

Party hospital partY

My last week started with a party and ended with a party. Last saturday, we went to Romain's place. I gotta admit, I really drunk without any limits! The result was a nice hangover and a quite huge black hole in my memory!
As I got my password back for my Outlook, I managed to work this week. I went as well to the hospital for a check up of my Shoulder. I will get the result of my X-ray and my IRM tomorrow monday. I think that things are ok but I will be sure with the IRM. By the way, better not to have clostrophobia to do it!
Yesterday there was a party at Gerald's place for the despedida (bye bye party) of Elise. She will go a few weeks in Thailand before going back to France. There was quiet a lot of people. Armel, the guy from Côte d'ivoire, bringed just a few friends more....like 20!! ha ha ha! This time, I managed to control my self and not to drink too much....like 16 beers and a few home-made ponche more! Good boy!








Aucun commentaire: